At Eco Projects & Developments we care about the health and safety of all our employees, contractors and visitors.
Eco Projects & Developments is committed to providing an environment where everyone is protected. We will achieve this by:
- Implementing and communicating the highest occupational health, hygiene and safety standards;
- Implementing efficient and effective risk and hazard management processes;
- Providing effective training and appropriate high quality safety equipment;
- Meeting or exceeding all relevant legislative and statutory obligations;
- Continuous review and improvement of our safety management systems;
- Ensuring all our contractors manage health and safety in line with this policy;
- Supporting and engaging injured workers to return to work as soon as medically fit;
- Providing a workplace free of drugs, supported by a holistic and open approach; and
- Promoting the responsible use of alcohol in keeping with community and industry standards;
Eco Projects & Developments strives for the highest standard of occupational health and safety and is committed to a workplace that is free from injuries.